Drug Poll : have you?

Have you ever taken any illegal substances?

• Nope never.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, occasionally.

• Yes, I still do.

• Total voters

okkamsrazor

I know theres probably been another poll like this, but I was just curious to know how many people on this forum have ever taken drugs...
By drugs I mean illegal substances (which fall into the following) :
:arrow:
CLASS A - Ecstasy, LSD, heroin, cocaine, crack, magic mushrooms, amphetamines (if prepared for injection).

CLASS B - Amphetamines (non injection), Methylphenidate (Ritalin), Pholcodine, Barbiturates

CLASS C - Cannabis (reclassification due), tranquilisers come painkillers, Gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB), Ketamine, Anabolic steroids, Mild amphetamines

(uk rating, http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/drugs/drugs-law/Class-a-b-c/ )
:arrow:
For myself, I was prescribed ritalin as a child and experimented with cannabis & drugs in my teens.

SilentType

Banned
Yeah I've wandered through the world of drugs. The only drug I really enjoyed enough to use on a regular basis is marijuana. I had a thing for painkillers at one point but when a close friend of mine got a little too caught up in them I decided to call it quits and stick to herb. I don't drink alcohol at all and I don't use any other drugs except for what the doctor prescribes.

I like the fact that you put marijuana in class C. Hopefully when Obama gets into office he takes the advice of economists, doctors, and medical marijuana patients and begins a reform on marijuana laws. Marijuana should be legalized and taxed just like cigarettes. I can't wait to buy me a pack of White Widow joints from the corner store :p.

Peace

prince1

SilentType said:
Yeah I've wandered through the world of drugs. The only drug I really enjoyed enough to use on a regular basis is marijuana. I had a thing for painkillers at one point but when a close friend of mine got a little too caught up in them I decided to call it quits and stick to herb. I don't drink alcohol at all and I don't use any other drugs except for what the doctor prescribes.

I like the fact that you put marijuana in class C. Hopefully when Obama gets into office he takes the advice of economists, doctors, and medical marijuana patients and begins a reform on marijuana laws. Marijuana should be legalized and taxed just like cigarettes. I can't wait to buy me a pack of White Widow joints from the corner store :p.

Peace

Going back to grade B in uk soon i think :( new evidence it does more damage.

loserinamailbox

Yes. I did stupid stuff to feel better until I went on an anti-depressant. I completely stopped after that. I have no need or want now.

Snaefridhur

What a funny list! Shrooms in the A class, together with heroin! Funny, they are but a innocent drug. 8O :lol: :!:

No, I have never tried. :lol: :twisted:

okkamsrazor

What a funny list! Shrooms in the A class, together with heroin! Funny, they are but a innocent drug. 8O :lol: :!:

No, I have never tried. :lol: :twisted:
8O I just realised!
Yeh its nuts about shrooms bein a class A. whaaaaat? how?! why!?
Not too sure abt ur comment on heroin tho - I think its classification is deserved - reminds me of the Harry Hill sketch:
"Ooh, I love a bit of heroin, but it's so moreish! Hmm? Hmm? What are the chances?" :lol:

okkamsrazor

Silvermonkey said:
Prescription drugs. Everyday. Probably not illegal but as to whether I should be taking them, probably not.

what are you taking, if you dont mind me asking?