Driving with hyperhidrosis?

Arya

"severe" as in dripping? i've never gotten into that stage (yet). i've done this but did it on low air and do remember it helped a little

Yes dripping !
Try next time at the max level, that's what I do. Or simply put less clothes on so as to be a bit cold ! One of the reasons for the sweat is that you are hot, so it's probably not a good idea to "cover" your hands with gloves or even handkerchiefs that will only make them even hotter and sweat more.

As for ionto I don't know I've never tried.

so im looking for a rubber steering wheel cover. I checked my local walmart and they only had like one, and seemed kinda bad in quality. can anyone recommend any? on amazon, some people wrote that some of them contain lead, and that the odor transfers to hands.... lead is definitely not good for you, especially if i am going to be using it with wet hands...

edit: basically all of them have a warning saying something like "product contains chemicals that have been proven to cause cancer and other birth defects. wash hands after using." they must be joking right? did anyone else see this warning on their wheel cover? this really dissuades me

Last edited:

SaintChains

edit: basically all of them have a warning saying something like "product contains chemicals that have been proven to cause cancer and other birth defects. wash hands after using." they must be joking right? did anyone else see this warning on their wheel cover? this really dissuades me

Wow, that's just amazing. I think you are right to avoid those. Why would anyone buy them? Perhaps a natural fibre would work better, you know, something that's not going to hasten the zombie apocalypse. Wool, hemp, cotton, etc.

Wow, that's just amazing. I think you are right to avoid those. Why would anyone buy them? Perhaps a natural fibre would work better, you know, something that's not going to hasten the zombie apocalypse. Wool, hemp, cotton, etc.

yea thats what i thought too. i think those would be good but am having trouble finding one with those kinds of materials.