Drionic device to treat hyperhidrosis for sale - cheap

OceanGirl

I have an old Drionic device to get rid of (treats hyperhidrosis - you can Google it if you don't know what it is). I had ETS surgergy and no longer need it. I actually have 3 units (one of the older, with shallow wells, and two of the newer with deep wells), several packages of batteries and new pads. I make no guarantee whatsoever as to the current functionality of the device or the batteries. It was working fine last time I used it, but that was years ago. I just hate to throw it away if it could be of use to someone, and will send it to you for the cost of shipping + a reasonable charge (make me an offer).

teandtoast

surely it wouldn't be that difficult for you test and check is working...seems rather odd that you expect someone to buy untested when you could quite easily test

Id be rather pissed off if I bought and spent out money on it and shipping to find it was broken :roll:

OceanGirl

I am not trying to rip anyone off. I've had the thing sitting in a box for years and didn't want to throw it away if it could be of use to someone. I tried one of the batteries I have in it and the green "on" light didn't come on. I suspect that's because the batteries are 8+ years old (it takes special batteries, so I can't simply try another everyday battery in it). It was working fine last time I used it and has just been sitting in a box ever since, so I would guess it would still work with new batteries. However, I can't guarantee that it will definitely work for you. I am willing to send it to someone for the cost of shipping, if you're interested in giving it a try. If so, please send me a private message.

bukitimah

Hi Oceangirl, I live in Singapore and don't have access to any brand of such machine. Do send me an email at [email protected] and let me know how much and how I can forward you the payment.

Regards

klamm76

I have a drionic in my closeth too that is 10 years old.Worked last time I used it and its almost not used.

BUT,I will NOT sell it to anybody.In fact I dont think I will give away either because the drionic did not work as it should for me.And I dont wanna dissapoint anyone else whit the crap.

And the "special" battery they have to ship me all the time is also a big joke as long as you have too use ionto all the time.

I think the company should give the drionic device too people because they are making money on the batteries.But like I said is still a crappy machine comparing to others on the market!!!

bukitimah

Thank you klamm 76, so far a few bad responses on drionic machine. I guess it is running on 6 volt dc battery thus not as effective?