Dreams (lack of)

xDreamseller

This doesn't really have anything to do with SA (Well, I don't think it does anyway) but I read a thread here about dreams a couple of days ago.

First of, you may have noticed my name on here. That's to do with something(someone) completely different. I wouldn't say he is my "idol", but there is just something about him I like (no homo) that I don't think many people get. (Brandon Novak, you can google him if you want)

On with the topic! I've never had a dream or long-term goal in life. Sure I did well at school and am now at university. I could choose to do pretty much anything I want at this point. The thing is, there isn't really anything in particular I would like to do with my life. Anyone else like this or know someone like this?

The only "goals" I can think of are:
Finish University (Already started this one!)
Get a Job (Something that pays well and I have some freedom with. That's why I chose computer science for my degree)
Get a Girlfriend (I don't want kids and would only get married for the tax benefits etc as I'm not religious. Just want someone who I can spoil and make them feel like they are awesome, every day. Cheesy but whatever :cool:)
????

Sure, a Lamborghini would be awesome, but that's a pretty crappy dream :D

HappySquidward

I don't see any problems with the goals you currently have. They're all realistic and achievable. If that is all you want in life, than there is no reason to for anything more.

xDreamseller

I guess so, it just feels like it is lacking something but I can't tell what. Like I should be striving to be the best at something, but I don't know what yet.