dreams are back

shipost

My dreams are back, I went through some phase last year where I remembered every detail of my dream. I would dream of coding websites, I would finish my projects. I would wake up thinking I have finished my projects then get on PC and find out I must have dreamt it. I even dream of chatting on msn and all sorts... its like I never sleep :eek:

Quixote

Funny, I can seldom remember anything about my dreams, assuming that I do dream at all. Just a few blurred images that fade away in a few minutes after I wake up.

cLavain

Quixote said:
Funny, I can seldom remember anything about my dreams, assuming that I do dream at all. Just a few blurred images that fade away in a few minutes after I wake up.
Same here. But judging by the somewhat unsettling dreams I do remember, that's probably just as well.

LA-girl

Yeah, me 2! I rarely remember my dreams. But today I did remember my dream very well. Unfortunately it was a very sick dream I wish I hadn't remember! 8O I actually put it out on another thread earlier today for a minute, :oops: but then I came to my senses and removed it! Puh!

I just hope nobody got to read it... :?

cLavain

LA-girl said:
Yeah, me 2! I rarely remember my dreams. But today I did remember my dream very well. Unfortunately it was a very sick dream I wish I hadn't remember! 8O I actually put it out on another thread earlier today for a minute, :oops: but then I came to my senses and removed it! Puh!

I just hope nobody got to read it... :?
8O Oh, come on, please tell us about it! And don't leave out any details! It's always helpful to talk about it, you know. Doctor cLavain is here for you! :p

LA-girl

cLavain said:
8O Oh, come on, please tell us about it! And don't leave out any details! It's always helpful to talk about it, you know. Doctor cLavain is here for you! :p

In your dreams Doc...in your dreams!!! :wink:

cLavain

LA-girl said:
cLavain said:

In your dreams Doc...in your dreams!!! :wink:
:lol: Great comeback! :wink:

Pitrus

U know what my perfect dream is, Me boeing a free person, do what ever u want talk to whoever u want in any situation, join all the clubs u enjoy, be the athlete u want to be, go out with whoever I want without worrying Im gone blush, counter back any people that are trying to make me feel bad or just go to the grocery store and when paying for the groceries tell a joke to the register person. JUst to have a normal life, Im not even asking for boeing rich or having a house or even a car just be normal and express youre mind and feeling whenever u want wherever u want.

r0ck0ut04

I cant fall asleep myself I keep having these bugged out dreams and when I wake up I still feel like im sleeping.