dreamgirl

anxiousguy83

Has anyone else been rejected by the girl of your dreams? She wouldn't even give me a chance, that was the worst :eek:

no1

Banned
yeah. I was "not ready" or whatever you wanna call it. Things were too messed up for a relationship. I kinda feel we were a good match.. like a match made in heaven only... in these times things have been so messed up that.. "it went astray".

NightTimeForever

anxiousguy83 said:
Has anyone else been rejected by the girl of your dreams? She wouldn't even give me a chance, that was the worst :eek:

What do you mean she didn't give you a chance? Did you ask her out? IN what ways did she reject you?

jiujitsu

The girl of my dreams never dumps me. It's pretty sweet.

Then I wake up.

The girl of my dreams would probably have SA as well, I think. I don't really see SA as 'me being screwed up.' I see it more as a character trait and anyone I let in needs to have it or they won't understand why I act the way I do.

I, until a few days ago when I found this website, was under the impression that people like me were 1 in a billion or something. Honestly, I find SA endearing. :lol:

anxiousguy83

NightTimeForever said:
What do you mean she didn't give you a chance? Did you ask her out? IN what ways did she reject you?

I felt she didn't give me a chance to let her know me. It's complicated :?, I've made most of the approach on the net ofcourse, a place where she doesn't want to get to know people it seems. I didn't have the guts in real life :(. I asked her out eventually too in a last hope but no...
I try not to think about it anymore.