Don't you hate it when people make pointless posts??

Bexi

Rachel, u sound fun, we r the same age too! do u have msn at all, if so can i add u? x

Bexi

paul u fool! course it isn't, the point is- this post is pointless! not urs xx

FaymeLevy

:) I am not as much fun as I seem, honest. I have a one track mind and tend to ramble about wrestling and nascar alot. LOL I bore my friend (who rambles about Harry Potter...hmm)

Bexi

Nah, u seem funny rachel, don't put urself down :) i'll take it u dont have msn then- fine! hehe

FaymeLevy

I'm a strange geek..the kind whom, in school, everybody went to me to help with their homework, but always made sure to tell everyone else that they were gunna do that, just in case they disappeared in my house. LMFAO

FaymeLevy

most of them were..but in their defense (as i usually do defend people), I *was* creepy as hell....well i still am, but still..lol ;)

Bexi

i like creepy ppl, or ppl who aren't sheep, and who follow a crowd- yawnsome

4myself

Is there anything in the world that is pointless? or does everything serve some purpose?, is there fate or destiny or do we make our own lives?, are we the children of the divine or a random accident in the universe?, Is there such a thing as karma? or does venegance go to the swift? do our bums really look big in this?
See, I never make pointless posts :)

black_mamba

FaymeLevy said:
I'm a strange geek..the kind whom, in school, everybody went to me to help with their homework, but always made sure to tell everyone else that they were gunna do that, just in case they disappeared in my house. LMFAO

Ditto - hey black mamba, please do my physics homework!! Or... please black mamba, quick fill in the blanks in my french coursework before the teacher comes round? Or...black mamba what's x^2+2x+5 ?? Or hey black mamba why don't you ever speak?

:x

Ah...I miss those days. I was too shy to even ujse the homework thing as an excuse to make friends. Doh.