Don't understand people..

Helmaninquiel

I know this might seem a little odd to ask but I just don't get how people act half the time. I'm the kind of personality that just likes everything to go natural but it just seems like people put on fronts. Question if your a shy person and don't like to talk to people (example) if you are in class and all these people are talking and your the only one who is not, people look at your funny or act rude toward you.. Why is that? Why is it that people who are shy, maybe not as stronge or whatever don't have friends or get treated bad. Do you have to be a certain way.. I DON'T GET PEOPLE! What should I do to try and get friends or a boyfriend, how should I act..

HappySquidward

To make things simple, people treat you different because your not like them; social. They may think you don't like them becuase you don't talk to them, so they become rude. Also if they know little about they'll start to make assumptions, usually negative. If you want friends become part of a group, or socailize more. Of course this is eaiser said then done. I hope this answers your question.

Last edited: