Don't know what to name this...

Finn

Yesterday after a night out with my brothers, which they were drinkin so i drove my brother turned around and called me a tramp. He was stone cold sober so it wasn't a slip i never said anythng at the time but the more i thought about it the more bothered i got.

Told my parents which resulted in he got a slight telling and that was it no apology nothing. Its still bothering me alot and my parents just don't one to listen to me and i have no one to talk, its stupid but i still keep going over it in my head and it just keeps bothering me. I've had S.A.D. since i was in high school and have been on tablets for the last 10 months and i just seem to be getting worse. In all honesty this just seems like the straw that broke the camels back (probably got that wrong), and things juset seem to be getting worse that i don't know what to do anymore. Sorry needed to vent...

lonely_world

How horrible of your brother to say that to his own sister! I am so sorry honey that he said that to you, how dare him! And your parents don't seem very helpful either, but unfortunately, just like mine, most families are just like that. Please, don't think of yourself as that dirty,rotten name he called you, do you know what I would like to call him? If anyone knows, I know how it feels to have a rude, cold family. You have to be strong and have confidence in yourself, then you will find little that bothers you. My advice to you, is if you can, just stay away from him as long and far as possible. He has an anger issue, and doesn't need to be talking that way to his own sister. Good luck, :wink:

schmoopy

Rise above it. You know the wrong of the situation. There's no good that can come from lingering in it. Forgive your brother and look towards a happier tomorrow.