Don't know if I can have a hubby since I am agoraphobiatic

honestjeenn

Sometimes I feel bad since I am afraid of long distances(I am a agoraphobiatic). How can I find a man to accept me of who I am..

Nick Vujicic even felt this before but then, look at him, he has this wife and have one son right now..

Oh well, I dont know whats on store for me but... I am a little worried, I am 39, female and seem hard to find the right one.

honestjeenn

yes right but who will be accepting me of who I am as agoraphobiatic? I mean, if my man loves the outdoors?

Srijita52

How about dating someone who's into more solitary activities then? I think there's no problem in giving it a try.

honestjeenn

Agoraphobiatic is someone who fears to travel.. And I even want to stay home whole day..

Oh well, hope that there is one who will be interested with me despite of this.

honestjeenn

Took me only a week to find a man who is interested in me from plenty of fish. Now, if only I could convince my father that he is a pretty decent guy.....

Haha. How old is your dad then? If he can accept me of who I am, why not? Post his pic pic here. lol. Just kidding.

rosewood

if you are not afraid to post online to a dating site, then you might be able to start up a conversation with a nice guy who likes to do things near home, or at home. you seem very nice... :)

honestjeenn

if you are not afraid to post online to a dating site, then you might be able to start up a conversation with a nice guy who likes to do things near home, or at home. you seem very nice... :)

Thank you! I hope I could find one who is into the indoor activities... And someone who will be with my company for life.

Been with plenty of dating sites, but I have no luck.. :(

MBinMN

Specify in your online dating ad what you are looking for :) I met my husband on Match.com. I'm not agoraphobic...social phobic so it was a huge struggle to go out and meet someone but I guess I was excited and motivated by the possibility of love :) paid off. I guess my advice is dream on that possibility and perhaps it will motivate you too?!:)