does zoloft work for some?

jt

Im curious, does zoloft work for some social phobics? And if it does (or any type of meds) what does it do that it makes you feel better?

Falcon

jt said:
Im curious, does zoloft work for some social phobics? And if it does (or any type of meds) what does it do that it makes you feel better?
It worked for me (50mg/day, a low dose). Almost completely removed the anxiety. I felt a little more muted than usual in terms of emotions, too, but that's ok.

The sexual side effects were bad, though. I needed 45 minutes to cum.

renegade

Falcon said:
jt said:
It worked for me (50mg/day, a low dose). Almost completely removed the anxiety. I felt a little more muted than usual in terms of emotions, too, but that's ok.

Just to point out, I don't know if it's the Zoloft or not ( I take 150 mg/day), but I can hold as much as an hour and a half without cumming :lol:

Think again, I must force myself to cum....that is a VERY good thing...if you are a boy ;)

As for girls.... :( sorry

Falcon

renegade said:
Falcon said:
jt said:

Just to point out, I don't know if it's the Zoloft or not ( I take 150 mg/day), but I can hold as much as an hour and a half without cumming :lol:

Think again, I must force myself to cum....that is a VERY good thing...if you are a boy ;)

As for girls.... :( sorry

ALMOST definitely the Zoloft in your case. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I had amazing stamina. But I would rather cum once, get it up again, and do it some more...than just keep going and going :)