Does medication help?

leneylea

Can anyone recomend a good GP in the Brisbane area. My GP doesn't take Social Anxiety too seriously and makes me feel as though I should be able to just get over this. I have severe anxiety whenever im around anyone even some family members. I feel medication would help to put me on the right track, has anyone found it helped them?

The GP's ive had just tell me "Too go out there! and make a life for yourself"...they dont take me seriously either. Most have absolutely no idea how difficult it is.

Unfortunately I cant help you with a GP in Brisbane though.

Emma

I got told that I could get over it if I remembered that people are vultures, and if I act like dead meat, they will come and attack, I can see the point of that, but it's a lot harder to do.....why is it that if people see someone a tiny bit different, they single them out as a target?

O

OneProsperity

Can anyone recomend a good GP in the Brisbane area. My GP doesn't take Social Anxiety too seriously and makes me feel as though I should be able to just get over this. I have severe anxiety whenever im around anyone even some family members. I feel medication would help to put me on the right track, has anyone found it helped them?

Hi

I had social phobia and I went to Janine who does PSH Therapy. Look up on Google.
Private Sub-conscious Mind Healing. I had anxiety eating in front of people. I only ended up having a few sessions with Janine and felt much better. Then a couple sessions down the track.

Good luck. Know you can heal yourself, that you are powerful and have everything you need already.

Regards
Louise