Does Cipralex work?

jt

Hello everyone. I talked to this one person who said cipralex fixed him and I'm wondering if it will do the same for me. Does anyone take cipralex?

Septor

Like any antidepressant it's hit or miss on if it will work for you.For some people it will work for them for other people it will not.

When I took cipralex it never did anything for me but it might work for you.Don't know untill you try.

Faded

Septor said:
Like any antidepressant it's hit or miss on if it will work for you.For some people it will work for them for other people it will not.

When I took cipralex it never did anything for me but it might work for you.Don't know untill you try.

Same here, I took Cipralex - Didnt Do Much, The Side-effects really sucked, i didnt do well in my Finals becuz of them. Well, The side-effects are always there and they almost differ from one person to another. So Just like Septor Said .. 4 Some ppl it will work or might not!

GOOD LucK JT !! :wink: And Hope Everythun Goes Better!!

Just like JT, Im wondering, If someone used Cipralex, Did it really work??=)
Thank you!

Sable

I used it for 6 months and it didn't make me feel any better. The side effects for me included insomnia. I didn't realise it was a side effect until I stopped taking them and was able to sleep again within days.
That might not happen for you though, it's the luck of the draw as far as I can tell!