Does anyone understand what I mean?

hayashi

I am not really sure whats wrong with me but I feel as though the world is wrong for some reason. I honestly can't explain it I have been feeling this way since 07 probably I have lost all hope in the world and in return it has got me really depressed and angry on the inside. I think it may be due to my lack of relationships with people over the past few years but idk does anyone else feel this way? All I want is just to be like everyone else and think normally this is really bothering me like nothing feels right to me. :?

mart22n

Yep. The reason is you probably do not communicate with people on the level you would like to. I've got the same problem to some extent. It is important to share that sh*t with other people (even psychologists) because I've found it helpful! Otherwise you'll be inprisoned to the vicious circle of your thoughts and the mood induced by them, which in turn magnifies these thoughts. Take care.

hayashi

mart22n said:
Yep. The reason is you probably do not communicate with people on the level you would like to. I've got the same problem to some extent. It is important to share that sh*t with other people (even psychologists) because I've found it helpful! Otherwise you'll be inprisoned to the vicious circle of your thoughts and the mood induced by them, which in turn magnifies these thoughts. Take care.

Thanks I am not sure you may be right I think it would help if I could see a psychologist but sadly I am a poor college student I have no money whatsoever but thanks for sharing what you think.

cobalt_bluester

I understand the essence of what you are saying. With me, I feel like a bad fit for this world and the people around me. I feel I am way too sensitive, and not nearly flexible enough in my thinking. I also don't understand why I should be, at times, seriously depressed and ill when other people are apparently loving their lives. I get jealous, angry and somewhat bitter that I carry my problems around even though I sorely wish that I did not have them. It's like I am carrying the burden of a past life, a curse if you like. I really don't know how to reprogramme my thought patterns so that life would be better all round for me.