Does anyone under 16 take meds?

prince1

Hello,
im 16 in a month but i have a doctors appointment on thursday and am hopeing to be given meds. I went to a diffrent doctor last time but he said i needed to wait a while to go on meds as others methods might work (calming techiniques, herbs etc) non worked but has got worse. so has anyone been prescribed meds under 16 eithen if there shit it would be better than nothing.

Links54

I'm 17 but have been taking meds since I was 14. I was in hospital at the time I started, and my doctor recommended them to me because my mental illness was so bad. Back then they were very helpful to me.

prince1

ok, thx for the replies guys. Just one more question- when you went to the doctor what sorta things did you say? because im really nervous and i dont want it to sound worse or less than it really is.

asdfjkl

just be honest, that couldn't hurt... at least u guys are going to get help now, something I shoulda done back in hs... I just came back from the army and I'm in college (bout to drop out) this bipolar shit is reacking me... same thing with the social anxiety... hope I get some shit straightened out by thurs