Does anyone here work as a Field Technician?, is it ok for SA?

voodoochild16

Hey all,
I'm thinking of what kind of job I should go for. I looked at trucking, baking, technical support professional, and all of them have annoying job responsibilities, and I just thought of a "Field Technician" today while driving, and thought it might be alright for me.

A "Field Technician" is someone who works for either an Internet Service Provider, or a Cable Company, or any other company that needs someone to travel around and install hardware for a specific service in a customers home.

Basically, you deal with one customer at a time, and drive around the neighborhood alot. This means no more than 40 hours a week, and your home every day. Since I am knowledgeable in using any sort of electronics, I could catch on easily to what I'm being trained for.

Any ways, I was just wondering if anyone here on this forum works this job and can you tell us (not just me) if it is a good job for someone suffering from Social Anxiety or not. I am just worried that I might be walking towards a bridge that is about to collapse, if you know what I mean.