Does anyone feel like this?

hardlove

I am 25 years old. Iam a girl.
6 years ago, when I finished high school, in the lats weeks I had a panic attack when a teacher was explaining me something and my mind turned blank.Heart racing, confused mind and a lot of sweat. than I never felt "normal" again, my heart always raced and i sweat a little when someone was watching me. I faced a terrible depression in the first year of college, with several panic attacks when I was watched.
Well, somehow I overcame it, but now this is back, when I finished college. I got a 3 month job and now im starting another one.
Butwell, i am not actually shy, in fact I always had a lot of friends and loved to go to parties. I still go and I still have friends. Well lately, because im very depressed again and havinh several panic attacks I feel bad around people and I hate when they start talking about the future and work, because I SIMPLY do not see it happening, imfeeling lost and hopeless, much less capable than the other people
My only problem is an extreme anxiety when imworking or beeing evaluted (and I was a good studend, never had learning problems)
I dont panic at all when im alone or in a crowd. Anyone like this??

ImNotMyIllness

I've never experienced this but I think some sort of exposure therapy would help you. Have you thought about or been to a therapist?
Hang in there. You can get through this. :)

hardlove

yes I m having psicotherapy...and taking valdoxan 25 mg ( i m depressed and i had severe insomnia ) I know exposure therapy helped once. but im so afraid it doesnt work now..:Sor it gets worse...

jaim38

I experienced severe social anxiety and depression in college a few years ago. I avoided parties and social interaction. One of my worst fears is people asking me about my career and future, because I don't have much to boast. I've work once but got fired and never worked since. I also feel severe anxiety especially when I know i'm being observed, someone's looking over my shoulder when I'm doing something, there are people sitting by my sides, etc. When I'm alone or in a sparsely populated place, I don't panic.