Does anyone else feel like this???

dan_e

I have great difficulty making stupid little decisions. Stuff that no one else seems to worry about can make me worry a lot. Picking out clothing or picking a vacation day, etc can make my anxiety skyrocket. The worrying grows then I become depressed, angry and upset.
I hate having unfinished business and not being able to make a decision. I always feel like I'm going to make the wrong decision and second guess myself. Not having friends makes me feel very uneasy and uncertain about things. :?

milo001

i have it too i think.i'll always think did i make a right decision?i'm very sensitive as well. :(

kuhtreen

This is gonna sound really lame, but...I always have trouble deciding what I want to have for dinner! If my family is picking up fast food they ask where I want food from, and I don't want to make a decision that someone will be unhappy with. So I always let everyone else choose because of the fear that I will choose something that someone doesn't agree with.

Flaming_Badger

I find I get really flustered making a decision. I tend to plan ahead when I know decisions will have to be made, although if I'm asked something I'm not expecting I either make a rash decision or defer giving an answer for a wee while.