Does anyone else feel like this?

dan_e

Anymore everything seems to be a chore. I want to do things but I don't have the opportunities or they get screwed up. I have very little energy or patience for the daily things I used to do. I feel dead. I just want to sleep and not think. Does anyone else feel like this?

Broken_Memory

Very often, I feel this way. I find after even just a few hours of school or work I can't handle anything else for the day, socially or anything that's productive. I guess because when I'm at school or work I'm exhausted being anxious, so by the time that's over....

Lately things have been better and I'm facing more frequent days where I'll be productive. I hate having to NEED so much down time though

social_failure

All the time. Maybe it's something to do with insomnia, because I can't even sleep anymore to escape the suffering, and I feel constantly drained and tired. :(
...for example, I spent at least an hour staring at the wall today doing absolutely nothing.

x000x

It really sucks feeling like this. Anyone have any methods that make you feel better? I try to play Halo 2 or Halo 3 online. Sometimes it takes my mind off the anxiety and feeling like everything is a chore, but a lot of the time it doesn't work.

dan_e

I guess our minds are all just so drained by anxiety and the stress it brings. I'm worn out. So many things to think about that are second hand to most.