Doctors, wtf

steveo1242

why cant docors find a fuckin cure already. they have the technology. they spend all this damn money on other useless shit like the war and god knows what else. millions of fuckin people have this disorder and you are telling me there is not a 100% cure yet?? its 2008 now... two thousand fuckin eight and theres no cure. doctors, surgeons, whoever the fuck, pull your heads out of your asses and find a damn cure. start a fundraiser or some shit to research, and get the job done. were talking about peoples lives, this is arguably on of the worst things to have in life, so FUCKING FIX IT.

klamm76

Yea agree.But afraid it isnt so easy.

I know there is a lot of different horribale diseases out there,and some are of course worse than others.
But I can think of many other illness that is not as bad as HH but they are doing sience on,and cure.

Maybe all hh and blusher suffers should take a collective suicide at the same time.
But I dont think even then the doctors had seen the point.Even if 1-3 % of the world population had dissapered from planet earth.

Even if most of of is a resourse in the society.F........off.