"Do You Want to Have Sex With Me?" x200

Zipper

Reply to this thread if you have watched all 18:59 minutes of the following YouTube video. I'm guessing that a lot of you will have trouble watching in through to the end (I did). It made me nervous and sweat to watch it. Also, I would be curious to know what you thought about this video. Was he being rude? Cruel? Kind? Did he hurt them? Did he hurt himself? Was this a disturbance of the peace? Was there a risk of violence erupting? Is this some sort of a crime? Is this polite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ira9A7wSW3M&index=3&list=PL2uZhEhKQPWYeyAsRV9Rk3IvewORrZ18e

JuicyFruit

I watched it till the end. I was nervous and I had to stop and look away sometimes. I kinda feel ashamed.
I think it's rude to ask "Do You Want to Have Sex With Me?". Some are really offended while other just lols.
I don't understand these "social experiments".

I think he was being dishonest, he should be going up to people and saying "I've chosen you at random, I think you and 199 other women are cute and I'm filming this for youtube, do you want to have sex with me, I promise I'm not a serial killer, lol"