Do you want to do something about Blushing? Read here.

JoeBlack

All of you Facial Blushing (Erythrophobia) sufferers are searching over net for the solution. I tried to find it myself, I have read many articles, forum posts etc, but I haven't found anything that can help us in 5 minutes :lol: , no... I've found many clues that lead to the solution. I know you all have some knowledge on this problem too by now.

I strongly suggest you all to get MSN messenger ( create new account if you want privacy ), and contact me. I will find more people, from all around the world, you will find more of them too once we' get connected. Than we all can discuss this in real time chat, assign task's to each other, encourage, report successes and failures, not over forums which are slow and people don't offer some strategies, they are mostly whining. Only we know how we are feeling inside, no one else, so it is up to us to find the solution! I myself, have some ideas how we could work this out. DON'T BE LAZY, THIS IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE FOR YOU, the worst would be sitting all day with arms crossed doing nothing.

My MSN Adress is: [email protected] , I hope you will join me, if not, I wish you luck in some other way.

JoeBlack

So, what do you suggest for those girls that are not cute? I know you are trying to help but that was dumb statement.

sidney

Well cute girls should not be ashamed of blushing. It's just cute. :}
i know you're only trying to be encouraging but i cant feel anything nice about myself when my face is going purple and i feel as if its about to explode but thanks ne way :)

and i think thats a good idea, ill add you now

JoeBlack

I have made this 37 question poll to help us in better understanding of Facial Blushing (Erythrophobia). I kindly ask you to contact me on my e-mail address so that I can send it to you. After you answer the questions, return the poll on my e-mail again. The poll is anonymous. After i collect some data from the polls, I will post the results here.

I' am also gathering people with this problem on MSN messenger so that we could chat faster. I have 12 people by now. Feel free to add me on your MSN mess. and I will give you the addresses of the others.

My Mail: [email protected]