Do you think someone without sa/ocd etc. belongs on SPW?

Do you think someone without sa/ocd etc. belongs on SPW?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scottish_Player

SPW isant just for people with SA/SP its for people with things connected to SA/SP like depression and also hyperhidrosis which i think could be a cause of SA/SP in some cases.

Its also for people who just want a good old nag :p

DYiNG-iNSiDE

not rlly,, but whats OCD-- over compulsive disorder or something like that? isnt that that something way different than SA tho?

Scottish_Player

DYiNG-iNSiDE said:
not rlly,, but whats OCD-- over compulsive disorder or something like that? isnt that that something way different than SA tho?

Obsesive Compulisive Dissorder

Alot of people on here seem to have it, whether its linked to SA/SP or not iam not sure, but i personaly think the site should be kept open for diffrent topics and to allow people to talk about other problems rather than just SA/SP because with having it, it sure does bring alot of other problems with it.

DYiNG-iNSiDE

haha ya i think i have that i have this thing where i gotta touch evrything of a certian color! lol im sure i look pretty dumb doing it but i cant help it and i have depression and of course SA

SA is the same thing as SP right?

Scottish_Player

DYiNG-iNSiDE said:
haha ya i think i have that i have this thing where i gotta touch evrything of a certian color! lol im sure i look pretty dumb doing it but i cant help it and i have depression and of course SA

SA is the same thing as SP right?

Yeh SA and SP are the same thing, i think it just depends on where you come from, i think Americans call it SP and in Europe it mostly SA, i may be wrong but i think thats how it goes.

And having to touch everything of one colour sounds like a mild form of OCD, you have been cast with the dreaded curse :twisted: hehe :p