Do you still sweat when you go on vacation/move?

Do you still sweat when you go on vacation/move?

• I sweat more than I normally do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It varies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CelineX

Whenever I go on vacation, I always stop sweating. It happens within a few hours of me being in my hotel room, or if I take a shower as soon as I get there I'll stop sweating immediately after. I'll also sweat like a normal person for the duration of the trip. If I exercise or it's really hot I'll sweat, but not a lot and it will stop once I cool down. It's so strange, it's almost like my nervous system has normalized itself for a brief period of time. Unfortunately it only lasts about 2 weeks and then I'm back to my normal sweating. But, once in 2006 when I first moved into my college dorm room I sweated like a normal person for an entire month. I've been diagnosed with having primary palmoplantar HH since I was 6, which my mother and her father also have. I noticed on the board that a few people have also mentioned the same thing, so I was curious to see just how many people experience this.

Nervous

I don't think I've experienced what you're talking about. Hotel rooms are usually cold, so I guess I don't sweat there lol. I like when the pillows are cold too.

BiGz

I'm more of an anxiety sweater. If I have a stress free trip to somewhere than yes I seem to not sweat so bad. But these trips are within the country. I'm to scared to take an overseas trip with HH I'd experience to much anxiety.

I guess vacations are usually stress free, no expectations to live up to and do what you want with out being judged. So alleviates all the worries that bring on our HH

Last edited:

Sure_whynot

I still sweat when im on vacation. But recently I was moving and I noticed a massive reduction in my sweating. about 80%.

Read my post titled: This is going to sound very weird!
or something like that... Its about this exact topic.