Do you often have some rows (quarrels) at home?

What rows do you have at home?

• Serious, it's my fault

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serious, it's my parents' fault

• Serious, it's my siblings' fault

• Light, they don't bother me

• I live alone / Other

• Total voters

Marvolo

Hi,

Do you? I've sometimes, as probably everyone. I don't know if it's my fault, often (or even in the majority of the cases) it's not.

But I'm curious - that's why I've made a poll here, and added it to the topic - how often does it happen at your home. I mean real rows, not some casual quarrels.

Does it depends on you, or rather on the rest of the family? Are there any ways to avoid such things, maybe some kind of behavior or something similar, which depend on us and can be effective?

I try to be possibly OK, but it sometimes doesn't manage. :roll:

Cheers to you!

SilentType

Banned
Yeah I get into arguments with brothers. It seems that the most extroverted of my brothers gives me the most problems. Luckily, my family has finally reached their limit with him after the last incident when he attacked me and cut my head open in more than one spot, so he's not living here anymore. However, his birthday was a few days ago and nobody even said anything about him, which was a bit strange. I mean, he's my brother, and he does cause more problems than a fat kid in a donut factory, but now I feel like I've been a factor in shutting him off from his family.

I can't wait until I get my medical transcription job and I'm able to work at home and make the money to get my own place and live away from all the problems that arise from living with a family of six and various relatives who have no idea how to deal with someone that has SA. I've given up trying to get them to feel the way I do about things, and my solution is living on my own and visiting my family only when I feel good enough to do so.

There's' just no way to avoid family quarrels when you're living with them 24/7 while suffering from SA. You'll get through it.

Marvolo

SilentType said:
There's' just no way to avoid family quarrels when you're living with them 24/7 while suffering from SA. You'll get through it.

24/7? I don't get it actually... :? :lol:
Cheers

Snaefridhur

I have had. Earlier - with grandfather and parents, now only parents. It was both passive, active somewhat.

Starry

We do have some pretty annoying arguments here, but a lot of the time it's me that's trying to calm people down and talk sense into them... I always try my best to remain calm, especially if my mother or sister are shouting and being aggressive.

IceLad

My sibling and one of our parents used to argue all the time. It really did my head in. :evil:

Thankfully, the sibling in question moved out quite a few years ago, so the arguments are now less frequent.

maggie

Marvolo said:
SilentType said:

24/7? I don't get it actually... :? :lol:
Cheers
hi Marvolo..24/7 means 24 hours a day, 7 days a week :wink: