Do you often get angry? Or do you bottle it up?

Do you often get angry?

• Yes, sometimes as everyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, very rarely

• No, I never get angry! :))

• Total voters

Marvolo

:?:

I do, but sometimes. I try not to get angry normally; but maybe the phobia and its effects leads to more anger? :evil:

And I rather bottle it up. It's in my nature, but I doubt if it's really healthy... :lol:

Cheers, I'll willingly find out, what is it at you.

TAMPA-BAY

Do you often get angry?

No I have a verry long fuse but I think a volcano best describe me. I tend to keep it in so people around me think I am calm all the time.

So I guess i do get angry I just keep it in.

Mortiska

Yes I get angry very very very often. And whenever it happens I start looking for victims immediately. I walk up to some random asshole in the street and beat him to death with an iron-pipe or something imilar most of the time. I never let my anger get the better of me though. I only drink a couple of pints of the blood from every victim these day. I've cut down.....

Marvolo

Mortiska said:
Yes I get angry very very very often.(...) I walk up to some random asshole in the street and beat him to death with an iron-pipe or something (...)

Hm, we all see it, in the posts you've made recently...

I'd suggest you to decrease your anger in a bit less bloody way; don't you think it'd be more pleasant? :wink:

Fighter86

Yes, sometimes as everyone. My anger towards things and people tend to take on a few forms. One form of outburst of anger can happen suddenly and come forth fast and furious. Its like one minute I'm just fine, and then someone says or do something upsetting, before I know it, I'm already shouting at the top of my voice releasing my anger. Another form of anger happens when I try to suppress my anger when I find it building up, I try not to allow myself to explode, but sometimes it does get the better of me. The person that pushes my buttons most would have to be my mom. My temper hasn't always been bad. I guess I get angry more often this past few years because I face so much frustrations and am basically unsatisfactory with how my life has turned out :(