Do you have less perceptivity than you should?

Marvolo

Hi,

I have too less perceptivity than I should. It's not only my fantasy, it'd gone out of some intelligence test which I've made some time ago at the psychologist's. It was the only thing which was under the norm there, and rather strongly... :?

And factually, I sometimes don't notice some quite visible (to others) or obvious things. It sometimes is, that somebody shows me sth or tells me to look somewhere to see some detail, could be said, and I can't see it until he/she shows me it more exactly... It's so annoying!

I have it since the quite early childhood, it has been stupidly made a fool of myself pretty many times :oops: , and it has alway been making me think there's something not OK with me, in addition to my some maybe-disthymical inclinations and eccentricity... :|

It's so miserable... And ridiculous... And embarrassing... :?

qwerty77

Marvolo said:
Hi,

I have too less perceptivity than I should. It's not only my fantasy, it'd gone out of some intelligence test which I've made some time ago at the psychologist's. It was the only thing which was under the norm there, and rather strongly... :?

And factually, I sometimes don't notice some quite visible (to others) or obvious things. It sometimes is, that somebody shows me sth or tells me to look somewhere to see some detail, could be said, and I can't see it until he/she shows me it more exactly... It's so annoying!

I have it since the quite early childhood, it has been stupidly made a fool of myself pretty many times :oops: , and it has alway been making me think there's something not OK with me, in addition to my some maybe-disthymical inclinations and eccentricity... :|

tym samym potwierdzila sie moja teza ze marwolo jest idiota hehehe ;D

ale masz problem czlowieku, blagam cie wrzuc na luz bo dlugo tak nie pociagniesz.

maggie

Marvolo said:
Hi,

i think i know what you're saying Marvolo..i have that problem too..where things have to be shown to me more clearly, or explained in detail. It's not that i'm lacking intelligence, but more that (i think) anxiety takes up so much of my attention..and i've always got so much stuff swirling around in my head..that it's sometimes hard to just focus and concentrate :roll: