do you feel cursed?

greggy

Hi lovely people, ok this is what happend this evening, I was invited to go and see my old band play, so I went but first I went to the pub next door, I walked in and it was a nice little pub with a nice atmosphere, untill a bar women walked in, and I could see her looking at me and disliking me, so being a stupid idiot I tried to speak to her, I asked her something and her reply was very rudely "just drink your drink"! I said well on that note good bye, and shook the hand of the guy I was talking too. I walked outside and started to feel dizzy, I got in my car and drove home, and all im left with is these questions, how can a person dislike someone they've never met before, how do they know to screw with me, I beleive I attract negativity and dislike, AM I CURSED?????

ImNotMyIllness

Hey Greggy! I feel cursed too sometimes. But, you situation can be easily explained. A lot of women are used to guys "hitting" on them all the time (especially in bars). Some are jaded by it. She probably wasn't in the mood for another guy to try to talk to her. Being that you were probably nervous and didn't really know what to say, only made matters worse.

So, basically you kind of walk into this one. But, it still sucks! I've done it before.

greggy

Hey Greggy! I feel cursed too sometimes. But, you situation can be easily explained. A lot of women are used to guys "hitting" on them all the time (especially in bars). Some are jaded by it. She probably wasn't in the mood for another guy to try to talk to her. Being that you were probably nervous and didn't really know what to say, only made matters worse.

So, basically you kind of walk into this one. But, it still sucks! I've done it before.

Thinking about it you are 100% right, I guess its because I am so negative I seem to attract negative experiences, and then freak out, its like an on going saga. I understand people who dont leave the house I wish I could dk that.

ImNotMyIllness

Thinking about it you are 100% right, I guess its because I am so negative I seem to attract negative experiences, and then freak out, its like an on going saga. I understand people who dont leave the house I wish I could dk that.

Exactly! People can sense that you're negative or nervous, which in turns makes them negative or uncomfortable and of course makes your disposition worse. Another problem with us is that we see ourselves as the cause of everything when in fact it may have nothing to do with us. The truth is, the world (an it's problems) doesn't revolve around us. People just have bad days-like us.

We all need to learn to relax and stop taking everything so personally. Social situations are very complex. The person that we may be trying to talk to could in fact be very anti-social to begin with or might be in a bad mood.

greggy

Very intelligent post thank you, it makes me sad to admit it but we are very narsassistic and only focus on ourselves and when things go wrong we automaticlly think that we are the caurse so intensly we make it true, and people are ready to accept the other persons blame, so thats how we make situations go from crap to craper!