Do you feel beloved for the people and of yours parents?

Green7

Do you feel beloved for the people and of yours parents?

There are a study , where it says that the people who are not beloved is more probably that will die before than the rest of the people who are beloveds.

I don´t worry if i will die , but i am curious with this study.:D

I feel that there are many people in this page who they do not feel beloveds.

am i right or not? :)

Green7

i did mistake , when i writed that is more probably to die ,and is not to die if not to get ill

Yes, I've read that people with good friendships etc generally do better, I guess its having some support :]

KiaKaha

Banned
Yes, I've read that people with good friendships etc generally do better, I guess its having some support :]

I have seen that too. It wouldnt surprise me that the more love and support you have in your life the more successful and better off you would be.
I am sure there is a physiological reason behind it.

No I dont feel beloved.

good strategy to be selfish

Not selfish enough though ... as then you would then realize your own need for love, and then "make it happen" in your life (??)

Love the self --> Can then be loved by others (& able to love others)
. . . ^
this is probably still my #1 hurdle

Green7

Not selfish enough though ... as then you would then realize your own need for love, and then "make it happen" in your life (??)

Love the self --> Can then be loved by others (& able to love others)
. . . ^
this is probably still my #1 hurdle

I was joking friend :)

Fighter86

Unfortunately, I hate my parents. It's fine they don't help me overcome my problems, but they keep me on a tight lesh, as if I were a child, thus effectively hindering any progress I could make on my own.