Do you feel always judged?

Verynervous

I do somewhat. It really depends on the person honestly(which I guess I'm judging them to determine this part). The people who are outgoing to me I have a lot less trouble interacting with, so I don't really think about it(unless they're female).

It's the other quiet ones like me who worry me the most, which is odd isn't it?

Fear of people

Do you feel like your always juged by others negatively? Like non-stop every time with other? Second guessing every thing you say, feel inferior to everybody? Think that they see you inferior? Without reason( seriously I don't even know why I feel like that, there no logic).

Do you have difficulty concentrate on life and discussion just because of that? Does that depressed you?

And say to yourself you dont give a crap about what they think don't change nothing?

Am I schyzo?

I do have a script from my doctor...for anxiety called lexapro...haven't as yet had it filled. I am currently taking alepam (oxazepam) for anxiety...because it is fast acting and only take these tablets if I feel extremely anxious in public places.

Predacon

Sometimes I do. Most of the time it has no basis in reality, but there's always a niggling feeling in the back of my head.