Do you crave for so much more? But...

charlieHungerford

just are just stumped as to how to go about getting it?

I am really taking a good long look at my life and where I am going right now and its hard to know where I am heading, my life doesn't really have any direction, I am simply on pause whilst aiming to overcome my SA. But is it right to put life on pause? I mean we only get one life, we don't have enough time to waste. And what if I never get to a stage where I feel properly confident, I mean maybe I won't, so I really am being silly waiting.

I see people moving on in life, I have seen friends who have met partners and have got married and no longer really have time for friends, people at work having children and families, I see my sister going on amazing holidays with her partner which appeals so much to me, I hear people at work have really cool plans on a weekend, etc. Whilst everyone else is living life and doing so much I am like stood at the window watching others but doing nothing myself. Its not that I have no ambitions or I am boring whatsoever, its simply that I no longer have anyone really in my life. When I used to have a great social life as a student I had lots of friends I had so much fun, did so much and went on amazing holidays, but now I have no one to do things with, I have no social life, my family have moved moved far away, I am single, so its like really hard to do fun things, I personally find that I feel most alone when am by myself in public places. I would feel uneasy going to a restaurant by myself, I would feel uneasy going to the cinema by myself, I would feel so lonely travelling and having holidays by myself, etc.

I am not unhappy or depressed by any means, I have a lovely house, nice car, I have enough money to live a comfortable life buying nice clothes, nice foods and wines, I am never bored (except for in my job), but at the same time I want so much more, but am stumped as to where to start. Is anyone else in the same boat? Maybe we could try work out a plan in which to start the ball rolling?