do u feel tired?

everyday when i get up i always feel tired, drained even tho i havent done anything, can any1 relate?

redlady

Yes - i'm always tired. At one stage i thought i may even be suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome - turned out to be a thyroid condition instead. My medication doesn't relieve me of all my feelings of lethargy and tiredness though. Drinking lots of coffee helps.

Lost_Nomad

I think its because you sleep too much. believe it or not but it can be that your hurting your body because of a bad bed or just the fact that you stay in it so long, so you wake up with more pain than you went in. I get that way too, wish i could sleep flowting in the air.

Sue

i think my tirdness is because of a thyroid problem. im not up all night and i dont feel depressed. there is no reason why i get so tired and it gets on my nerves sometimes.
i just cant wake up in the mornings and it will get me into trouble later if i dont do something about it.

but what is it that has me so tired? :?

Kezada

every night since i broke up from ma gf (2 weeks ago) i've been lyin in ma bed till 6.00am then get up at 10.00am 2 day. wake up feelin suicidal, im finkin bout gettin on sum anti depressants.

Kezada

i think it could be sp related.. just recently i was told by someone, a complete stranger, that i looked tired? i was quite taken back by it as i wasn't feeling tired at the time... its strange i don't really feel that tired as such, however i'm always struggling from a lack of motivation. and i get a good nights sleep nowadays.

aoao

i never pass out. i suffer from extreme insomnia. i'm supposed to be getting an ambien sample in the mail but it never arrived. i really should see a doctor, i've gotten 10 hours of sleep in the past 9 days. it's so bad and i'm so scared. i hate doctors and i think it might be an underlying medical problem. my dad hasn't had me see a doctor yet. i should soon.. but i'm so scared. :cry:

okay, so i'm going to see a doctor tomorrow. whew. anyway.. yeah. i get so frustrated at myself sometimes for my insomnia. my head hurts so bad right now.. i'm sick of taking those sleep aid with pain reliever pills.. it doesn't really make me sleep and it doesn't cure my pain very well either :/ meh.. i hope i'll be alright. :(

redlady

Sue wrote:

i think my tirdness is because of a thyroid problem.

Hi Sue - mine is - have you thought about going to a Dr. and getting checked out? All i can say that the medication that i am on now has helped me immensely. You should think about it, it's painless i promise.
Oh and i love your new avatar - it is so cool - a bit freaky but cool Daddy O. 8)