Do other people bug you? A lot?

thequietone

I know I should say, I ALLOW other people to bug me. It's true. Since I've come home from this family vacation with my unbearable relatives, I've been analyzing myself over and over again. Why am I so effectible? Why do ignorant, needy, loudmouth, mocking, peevish people make me so angry? And why can't I deal with my anger? I never once confronted anyone. I just clammed up, silent, fuming, and went off to be alone, wanting to hurt someone, hurt myself, I don't know. :oops: :x :oops:

How do social phobics deal with negative people? How do you deal with anger, if you deal with it at all? How do you forgive yourself for almost hating people who have their own mental problems, who are irritating, and with whom you share blood?

Shonen_Yo

thequietone said:
I know I should say, I ALLOW other people to bug me. It's true. Since I've come home from this family vacation with my unbearable relatives, I've been analyzing myself over and over again. Why am I so effectible? Why do ignorant, needy, loudmouth, mocking, peevish people make me so angry? And why can't I deal with my anger? I never once confronted anyone. I just clammed up, silent, fuming, and went off to be alone, wanting to hurt someone, hurt myself, I don't know. :oops: :x :oops:

How do social phobics deal with negative people? How do you deal with anger, if you deal with it at all? How do you forgive yourself for almost hating people who have their own mental problems, who are irritating, and with whom you share blood?

My anger has sort of been replaced with SA, which is a shame. I really could use the vindacated feeling.

thequietone

Shonen_Yo said:
thequietone said:

My anger has sort of been replaced with SA, which is a shame. I really could use the vindacated feeling.

I think all of us have anger. Maybe you've just buried it too deep, Shonen_Yo? I wonder if there is a healthy way to express anger. People make it seem like you should just not feel it at all.