Do any of you do this?

McLeanJ08

Hey, I was wondering if any of you have the same problem that I do. Whenever you like somebody, do you also sort of dislike them too or wish something bad would happen to them because they don't know you exist because I just noticed I have this problem and it's bugging me because I like certain girls but at the same time I hate them because they don't know who I am. Thanks for listening to me.:)

Hey, I was wondering if any of you have the same problem that I do. Whenever you like somebody, do you also sort of dislike them too or wish something bad would happen to them because they don't know you exist because I just noticed I have this problem and it's bugging me because I like certain girls but at the same time I hate them because they don't know who I am. Thanks for listening to me.:)

Yes, because I think that they would never be with me.......so I dislike them for my own assumptions about how they view me.

Wesker_101

I had this issue before. Well, I resented the fact that they didn't know I had feelings for them, but never wished anything bad on them.

Iseesky

Can you blame them for not knowing you exist? You've obviously never spoken to them...So they might know you or they might not.

That doesn't mean they wouldn't like you if you DID build up the courage to talk to them! You might be pleasantly surprised at how nice they are once you get to know them.

If you've never spoken to them before, it's unfair for you to make assumptions. There was a boy in my grade all throughout high school (he was also in my band class in elementary school). I didn't really pay much attention to him. He was just another guy. I didn't dislike him, but I didn't like him either. I didn't know him. But then grade 12 rolled around and I talked to him a few times. Now after graduation I wish I talked to him sooner because he's lovely and it's too late. ::(: