Dizzy Spells And Cold Chest

breakthespell

So, here's my problem. I've been having anxiety for years, but a month ago I had some pains in my chest and legs and thought I was dying. I didn't want to go to the doctor because I was so afraid of it being something serious, like cancer or HIV and so on. A month later after being in constant panic (my whole body was aching and I was terrified of dying) I just couldn't bare it anymore and went to the doctor. I checked for everything. Everything was normal, my blood pressure and heart, and all my organs were in perfect shape. The doctor said that everything was as perfect as possible and if I was experiencing physical symtoms it was because of mental stress/anxiety. The problem is, I'm now constantly stressed out by the thought of there being something serious, even after I got these great results. I've become a hypocondriac. I'm getting dizzy spells (coming and going) and my chest feels really cold when I drink or eat something cold, I mean, it takes longer time that usual for it to get warm again (it's not cold all the time, just after I drink or eat something cold). It does get warm after some time but it's really uncomfortable and the feeling makes me think it's something wrong, allthough I have no pains or anything else. Could it be some kind of panic that won't leave the body? I just got the test results back a couple of days ago and well, after the whole month of panic maybe it will take some time to relax?