dizzy and light headed

mona123

Hi Im mona

Does anyone suffer extreme light headedness, dizzyness, really bad heads and pain in the eyes when they venture out in to the open air.

I have suffered panick and anxiety for 5 months I use herbs to overcome the attacks which are great but the only thing keeping me back is the pains in my head

Toad

I don't really get dizzy unless I'm talking one on one with someone I don't know to well, but I do get headaches nearly every day...and ibuprofin does absolutely nothing...wish I knew something that helped...sorry. :(
*edit* - occasionally if I eat something the headache goes away...no idea why tho and it's pretty random.

mona123

Hi

Mine only occur once I go outside, headache pills dont work for me neither its as soon as that fresh air gets in to my system thats it and its stopping me from progressing outdoors.

LittleMissScareAll

I get really dizzy/light headed sometimes, but I don't think it's caused from going out...I never know when I'm going to get the dizzy/light-headed feeling...it just really started a few years ago though.

Oddball

I get dizzy somtimes when I go for long walks like I'll come home after a long walk and I'll get extremely dizzy when I stand up too fast, but It never really happens if I don't exercise...I think I'm just out of shape.

scaryfairy

yup

yup i do...
its the anxiety kickin in when u realise your doing something that may result in an anxious situation!!

scaryfairy

yup

yup i do...
its the anxiety kickin in when u realise your doing something that may result in an anxious situation!!

scaryfairy

yup

yup i do...