discombobulated

r0ck0ut04

In social situations does anybody feel discombobulated or just out of it. I feel like im brain dead and have no idea what is goin on. Just wondering if anybody else gets like that.

Danfalc

Banned
r0ck0ut04 said:
In social situations does anybody feel discombobulated or just out of it. I feel like im brain dead and have no idea what is goin on. Just wondering if anybody else gets like that.

I havnt a clue what the hell discombobulated means... :oops: :lol:
But i can defo relate to feeling brain dead and out of it.It's kinda like my brain freezes up and all logic goes out of the window when im in social situations.

I think its just a effect of sp,your mind just goes blank,and probaly improves when your sp improves? Anyways yeah i know what you mean but i have no advice sorry :?

dzerklis

yea i can relate, in the worst situations sometimes i dont hear anything and literary go blind like this guy in movie Mulholland Drive after the monster appears from the corner lol

exuser01

It's like going into a mild shock.

Like when girls talk to me, I can't think of a damn thing to say. I guess it's because our self esteem is driven by what others think. If you learn to accept any possible outcome, no matter what happens you'll still believe in yourself which is all that counts.....and stay away from drugs.

foxtrot

I've been getting that alot lately.

Someone will be talking to me, and I'll just go blank... its really quite embarrasing. :oops: