Difficult life with HH, no possibility to order Avert/Robinul in my country

wrecz

Hello everybody,
I am a 27 male, living in Czech Republic. I have been suffering for HH for 7 years.
This has led to many embarrasing situations.
I had a girlfriend, broke up with me because hh, i had a job, i quit because of stress/embarasement.
I am using driclor that i can order from UK pharmacies with no prescription, that helped me a lot with my armpit sweating.
But what bothers me the most is my forehead/scalp sweating issue.
That is super uncomfortable for me.

I have tried to order Avert from pharmacy.ca, paid 100$ only to get my meds confiscated by customs office. :( Then i tried ordering oxybutynin from eurodrugstore.eu, paid 100€, received nothing.

I really dont know what to do. I am thinking about going to UK, visiting doctor here and getting a prescription for pro-banthine or robinul.

Can some UK resident help me? Is there a possibility for getting consulation with UK doctor online and getting prescription online?

Are meds from pharmacy.ca delivered to UK with no customs issues?
I have been thinking about ordering avert to UK address and then to CZ, since both these countries are in EU, so no customs. But i dont have any friend in UK so that is impossible to me.
Any advices in getting these meds?
PS:I had an appointment with my doctor, said this substance isnt approved here in CZ yet, so i cant get it here.

Any advice appreciated,
sorry for mistakes, not a native speaker
Bye

Modam

I'm sorry to hear that you can't get the medicine. Unfortunately I don't live in the UK and can't help you but you might be able to try some herbal remedies, or some of the wipes that are widely available. If you check out the forum, you might be able to find some medicine alternatives that could help.

SamOlive

Yes, it's possible to order Avert from pharmacy.ca to the UK, and there seems to be no customs issues, as long as you keep the order small.

In the UK, no VAT is to be paid for orders coming from outside of the EU, if the order value is less than £18 (excluding shipping cost), or about $28 CAD currently.

If the order is more than £18, then UK customs are likely to stop the parcel and at least ask for VAT and processing fees to be paid, but they might also notice the content and confiscate the parcel altogether.

Pharmacy.ca does declare the value of the parcel on the front label.

Maybe you should try to order a smaller amount of pills from pharmacy.ca

Regarding getting a UK prescription online from a UK doctor, that's not going to happen. In the UK, the only way to get Avert (or its generic equivalent) is to get a referral from a GP first, and then see a dermatologist. A GP (normal doctor) cannot prescribe the drug on the NHS.

As a foreigner, you could possibly come to the UK, get a private appointment with a dermatologist and then get a private prescription for the drug, but all of that would take time and be expensive.

Last edited: