Difficlut to concentrate in class

Richey

So for around the last 12 weeks in all our classes my attention is usually distracted by what everyone else is doing or whether people are looking at me that by the end of the class time i have literally no idea what has taken place or what is said, sure i'll take notes down to revise, its a blur in my memory

there are twenty six people and when you are in a class and everyone is mingling and then the teacher is yelling out instructions to hurry up and move to te next slide and questions, i tend to inwardly panic and yet i look around and alot of people seem to know exactly what is going on as if its obvious that this is how the problem is handled ...

all the teachers are young and not all that helpful either

its all a big mess of confusion and a haze for me in classtime, i have to go home or to the library afterwards and try to process what just took place and then i have to read through those notes so i can focus and take in the information properly ...

creep_x

i always had problems concentrating in class not coz of my anxiety though. I would start day dreaming randomly. Also when i did pay attention, i also felt that i wasa little 'slow'. So I stopped attending coz it was a waste of time & did all my study from notes or library.

marrguitar

if this is a real concern to you, you could consider taking adderall or another kind of amphetamine. not that you should turn to drugs for your problems, but speed really helps with school...

Wow creep_x we really do have a lot in common lol (Check your pm btw). I also did have the same feeling that I was "slow" too so most of the time I did all my work in the library.

There is this one class that I still remember from last year. Man that was my worst nightmare. Finally I graduated, now I'm free whew.

creep_x

dude, i didn't get any of ur pms except the one in which u said check ur message :?

qwerty103 said:
Wow creep_x we really do have a lot in common lol (Check your pm btw). I also did have the same feeling that I was "slow" too so most of the time I did all my work in the library.

There is this one class that I still remember from last year. Man that was my worst nightmare. Finally I graduated, now I'm free whew.

creep_x said:
dude, i didn't get any of ur pms except the one in which u said check ur message :?

qwerty103 said:

Hmm, then it seems that the Mini Messenger from the middle left here doesn't work. I sent you another one (replied to your pm) hope you receive it.

chris87

I have a lot of trouble concentrating in class. I'll literally check the time every five minutes. It always looks like everyone else is so interested. I don't enjoy the classes at all.

my attention is usually distracted by what everyone else is doing or whether people are looking at me that by the end of the class time i have literally no idea what has taken place or what is said

I had this problem in class big time. Especially feeling like everyone was looking at me