Dieing seems less sad than having lived too little?

Anonymous

Just see this quote the other day and wondered what people on here thought of it , do you think its a fair statement?

BombCat

Hey i know we all here feel like we live like a defective product and at times feel that we are better off dead.

But never end ya life! Ya just giving the "bastard devil" in you alot to smile and laugh about!

Our conditions can be cured but perhaps step by step. Face that "bastard devil" in you, try to kill him instead and reclaim what's rightfully yours! You have a right to live life feeling good, happy and fulfilled! Challenge him and reclaim your rights! You can start now by enlisting therapists and others here as your knights to reclaim your castle!

BombCat

Sorry for the earlier harsh words but times they are needed to bring out more life in words!

Anyway i'm going out (kinda forcing myself) right now to meet my friend for supper, even though with much apprehension. Why? Cos i know the devil hates that. I know it's hard but i'm going to start doing everything that the devil hates. No matter how small those steps maybe, they are still steps heading the right direction.

Do join me.

richkid

I'm pro life, you reap what you sow. No matter how hard it gets you keep going. Life is a journey no matter how you get to your destinations there is going to be thing thrown in your path to deal with. When I die I want it to be a celebration of my life not mourning of my death. Its only fools filled with hate that kill. I' no fool, i'm probably more worried by the person who is likely to kill me. You get buy living or you get busy dieing.

Anonymous

All SP's are TOO YOUNG to die no matter how old they are because they haven't LIVED YET. :wink:

My quote!

PhobicNoMore

Ya got nowhere to go but up. And you can rise up. Just read up on it, get help from people who specialize in SP. And just do it! Take your life into your own hands cause nobody but you is able to make your life better. Take responsibilty, cause now that you know whats wrong with you, you have a chance to actually live for once. Just think about it, get better and you get to do everything for the first time. In a sense, you have more to live for than people without SP. Simply because, you got so much great stuff for your future. Even if you're 70, you now have so much more to look forward to then any other 70 year old i garuntee. And if you're younger, then even better cause that means you got a head start on a lot of other people on this forum.

Its up to you to make your life better. And you can do it if you want it badly enough.