Did the anxiety return after stopping meds

Felgen

Fortunately, no. I reached the point where I could function without meds, therefore, I gradually stopped using them.

missjesss

Banned
Ive been off meds for about 6 months now ... it rlly depends on the person and how quickly you progress in ur recovery however i am at a point now where i am feeling i wud like to go back on them i have overcome alot of it myself but now its time for me to attempt cbt and i just feel the meds make me less irritable and more confident ..

lunarla

I was only on my meds for a few weeks and they weren't specifically for my anxiety. I didn't feel particularly anxious when I was on them. Though a while after I stopped them, I had this huge weird new anxiety OCD attack, lol. I don't know if it had anything really to do with the meds though.

lonelypothead

Did the anxiety return after stopping meds

If you're thinking about going on meds and are scared about all your problems returning, don't be. Hopefully when your doctor decides to wean you off them, your SA will be much easier to manage.

Looking_in105

I tried to wean off my meds before, but i still got bad side effects and decided to go back on them. :/

maybe i didnt wean off them slowly enough?