Did anyone tried iontophoresis for armpits? (or haerd about)

mandala

I'm waving between curettage and iontophoresis. I got CS already from my ETS (and clamp removal), so I'm afraid of having curettage. I know ppl are saying that there's no CS after curettage, but Botox works in the same way and some gets CS.
I've found super cheap Idromed 5 PS (almost 1/2 cheaper due to exchange rate), but there's no trial, so I wanted to gain some insight. It's hard to find anything that isn't commercial (yes, I've searched on this forum and others).

I'd be grateful for ANY information or links.

kingflab

I tried the Idromed 4 DC on my armpits. Whilst it certainly wasn't uncomfortable (no pain at all) it didn't have much success.

mandala

Thx :)
I'd hoped that everyone will say it works perfectly :p
Btw. what current intensity were you using and how severe is your armpit HH?

If anyone have any experience please write :)

BiGz

Hi guys I'm in the same boat, I don't want to buy a iontophoresis machine with out first knowing if its at all successful with treating underarms as well as it seems to with palms and feet. So if anyone else using iontophoresis for underarms can post that would be great.

kingflab

I used a current of about 2-4.

My underarm HH is pretty bad, fucking annoying at times, and I can't wear suits because of it.

BiGz

I hear yah man, I have to wear suits a few times a week and have to get them regularly dry cleaned. I'm best man at a wedding tomorrow and I'm petrified, I've gone and bought the same shirt twice so I can do a change, and I'm going to take two 200mg tramadol tablets to keep me calm. Hopefully I won't faint during the ceremony.

klamm76

I have an norwegian link.So you dont understand the txt.But you can see pictures on it (idrostar device i2m).

And I can transelate a little a bit of it,if you want to read?

http://www.ajgruppen.no/

Firts of all they say that they are trapping down on their bussniss,so they are selling leftovers for a good price.Idrostar is one of the products.They dont mention the price!

(Good for somebody,but bad for me if they quit:/.Maybe I need another one,and I was satisfaied whit their products)

Then click on Idrostar picture.
First one is for hands/feet.
# Significant improvement by 92.5% of the users!
# The tolerance was exelent of 93.5% of the users.
Bla,bla,since this is a question about underam sweating.

THEN

Scroll/roll down further on the site.

Here they are selling underarm pillov,to stop underarm sweating. 2 stk.

# Pillovs is adjust to give full contact under the whole underarm under the treatment.

# The cover is made by a fabricate that is simple to maintane.

# Succsess-rate about 60% (not so good as hands/feet then) Gamble?

# Side-effects like irrititation on the skin can happen!

# Detailed user-manuel is following by/whit.

The blue link it says in Norwegian: Bestill hos http.....blabla.
Meaning: Order this at http...blabla.

The site is saing more things to,but i just took and transelated the things I tought was most important to know.

TNX

gg1101

i used the drionic; it worked well. very well actually. i just dont have the time right now. so i take avert

generation7

I recommend it for hands but not armpits. I know Idromed only recommends for 2ma max because of the risk of Ventricular fibrillation. And with 2ma, I don't think you will see great results.

BiGz

i used the drionic; it worked well. very well actually. i just dont have the time right now. so i take avert

Do you mean for underarms? At the moment I'm trialing the homemade ionto and made up my own underarm devices. First I simply wrapped cotton wool around the wire than I started using sponge cloths folded over foil with the alligator clips attached. If anyone attempts this make sure you only start with a 6volt battery as I stupidly with out thinking made the switch over from treating hands and used 18volts. I literally jumped out my chair :eek: even 12V is uncomfortable. I might post this over in the other thread on the home made device.