Depression

grissom

Has any one else suffered from depression due to hyperhydrosis? Has it severly affected your life and changed your personality? I've become so anti social and fed up of it that I've given up trying to make friends anymore. Cos I dont think I deserve friends cos they should have a non sweaty friend. It doesnt make me feel normal and Ive started to ostrasize myself from everyone else. I hate myself for being this gross, if I'm down and thinking bad things about myself thenthe sweating gets worse and furthers my depression. Maybe i should go see a councellor? ive seen one doctor who just said 'theres no cure, and nothing i can do'. should i
see another one?

what has everyone else done? products like driclor has not helped AT ALL. i have lost all hope completely.

sadday

As a result of having hyperhidrosis I have develloped depression, anxiety, mood swings, and anger problems. I have no friends and no social life. I am a loner. My mom keeps trying to persuade me to see a therapists. I say no!!! I HATE doctors. I am a very private person and am not able to talk openly about how I am feeling. Whenever my mom tries to talk to me about how I am feeling I get really angry and yell at her. I wish I didn't do that because she is the only person there for me but I feel like I have no self control over my emotions. One moment I am happy and the next I am crying.

This physiological condition has caused me many psycological problems. I hate it!!!!!

metalogue

Depression...

I've had depression. You think most people would understand and a lot of people do, but at the same time, because it's your body and your so close to it, to being inside this shell of flesh, it gets to you... That you have no control over it... Yeah, as you can see, I've been there. My sweating is mostly under control now. But only through a ton of experimentation with different products.

I would heavily sweat on dates, not because of the pressure, but because I was nervous that I WOULD eventually sweat too much, it was a self-destructive cycle.

Metalogue

http://www.megadry.com - personal sweat savior - jesus of sweat?

bill-uk

I can understand how this condition can make you feel very low, especially when others around don't understand. Keep on going and looking for your cure.

SocialRetahd

After my intense bullying fiasco I suffered from severe depression in which I slept in my bed for 2 years. I look 10 years older than I am and I blame the kids for it. Never recovered fully and on a side not, looking up the kids that fucked with me on facebook today, and seeing how they all have graduated from college, really pisses me off.