depression...

I feel like I'm really getting down now...I need to study, no motivation..go out with friends, also no motivation.. I actually almost overdosed, but it was more of a call for attention..but for a second I thought just maybe I could end it..I'm falling lower and lower...

planemo

I've been there myself, and it's really tough. It is very important though to try and keep yourself occupied despite how difficult it may be. If you isolate yourself and consume yourself with self pity it will only make things worse. When I was in that state I never anyone, not even one friend who could help me take my mind of the things bothering me, so even though it can be a little tough (no motivation) try to be around your friends and do something fun. Good luck : )....

I've been there myself, and it's really tough. It is very important though to try and keep yourself occupied despite how difficult it may be. If you isolate yourself and consume yourself with self pity it will only make things worse. When I was in that state I never anyone, not even one friend who could help me take my mind of the things bothering me, so even though it can be a little tough (no motivation) try to be around your friends and do something fun. Good luck : )....

thx :) how did u overcome it? :)

Maybe you need to someone about how your feeling, if you need anyone to talk too please feel free to pm me, i'm a good listener :)

planemo

thx :) how did u overcome it? :)

I wouldn't say I have totally overcome it, far from it actually, but I was certainly in a worse state than I am currently. For me medication did help, as my anxiety was the real cause of my depression. I slowly picked myself up, as I felt my anxiety diminish. But it's been a struggle, and I'm still not quite where I want to be. Speaking to people and letting them know how you feel does help too. It doesn't have to be a professional. You can speak to just about anyone. :)

Nack

Banned
Well, if it makes you feel any better. I feel like crap right now :p. No motivation to get work done even though i'm failing one of my classes, and its really bugging me.... I wanna do it, but I can't at the same time. :C

U

userremoved

Yeah I agree with Emu, you should get with any friends you have. Being alone is just no good when you're depressed. I hope you feel better, I can imagine school can be quite stressful on top of that.