deleted post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tlachtgha

Out of sheer curiosity may I ask why my post in the thread "*Girls* post your pics" was deleted?

It was bitter, yes I'll admit that, and perhaps spoiled the "fun" but I don't see why it needed to be removed.
While it could have been worded better (perhaps by someone not in a suicidally depressed state) I think my point was valid.
People here have every right to take part in such threads if they wish, of course, but it should be kept in mind just how distressing such threads - which seem to justify fears many SP, BDD etc. sufferers have about the huge importance society places on physical appearance above and beyond any other personal attribute - may be to some here.

If it caused offence I apologise.
My presence amongst other people always ends badly. I'm just not fit for it.

Danfalc

Banned
It was deleted because I didn't want it to turn into an argument,and it was heading that way.Other members had there posts deleted too so it wasn't just you.

It's hard for us to strike a balance on this forum.We do try though,we don't allow guys to post pics with there shirts off,or girls to pose in Bikini's for the exact reasons you brought up in the post which was deleted.

I appreciate you taking the time to apologize though.In the future it would be greatly appreciated if you could PM a mod though as that's how we deal with things rather than on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.