DEJU VU THEORIES

coolguy2005

A couple of days I experienced yet another Deja Vu. I was at school and I saw two people sitting on a couch. I swear I saw them before! Does anybody have any ideas/thoughts/theories as to why this might happen?

That day, after I experineced my deja vu, I went to a couple of sites. All of them offer different opinions and viewpoints. Yet none of them really explain the pheneomenon.

What do you all think?

Dovir

I have expirenced Deja vu a lot too. When it does happed if feels like I have expirenced the event in the past or in a dream. I think that maby our minds shows us that event in our dreams before it even happens, maby it is trying to tell us something?

renegade

I have expirenced Deja vu a lot too. When it does happed if feels like I have expirenced the event in the past or in a dream. I think that maby our minds shows us that event in our dreams before it even happens, maby it is trying to tell us something?

I can tottaly relate to you, I often dream of things that i experience afterwards. Strange, wright ? :)

SPECTACULAR

It happens a lot. You shouldn't think about it too much.
Some say that you know the situation because you saw it in your ex-life.
Some say because when you sleep your soul goes to sky with all other sleeping people's souls and do usual things like talking and chatting, so what you see is acctually have been seen by your soul.

I don't know. Don't overthink it. That's my advice.

young

renegade said:

I can tottaly relate to you, I often dream of things that i experience afterwards. Strange, wright ? :)

well that's not really deja vu. Dreaming about somethign that already happened. I on the other side. I dream of things before they happen. I'll have seen people or done things. And feel like i've done this exact routine before.

renegade

well that's not really deja vu. Dreaming about somethign that already happened. I on the other side. I dream of things before they happen. I'll have seen people or done things. And feel like i've done this exact routine before.

That's exactly what I said, I see things that will happen in the future. I guess I didn't made my self understood. I should my practice my english more :roll:

Some say because when you sleep your soul goes to sky with all other sleeping people's souls and do usual things like talking and chatting

lol SPECTACULAR, i think my soul can't do that, because it too has SP, but atleast it's not sweating and blushing :lol:

allanboy

Yeah, i get deja vu like every 2 or 3 weeks. It´s really weird, but so cool. I swear i have seen the same thing 2 times before(on the soccer field, one friend with 2 friends coming at my me)

but for why, i guess it has something to do with neural messages getting delayed, milisecond things.