DEJA VU THEORIES

coolguy2005

A couple of days I experienced yet another Deja Vu. I was at school and I saw two people sitting on a couch. I swear I saw them before! Does anybody have any ideas/thoughts/theories as to why this might happen?

That day, after I experineced my deja vu, I went to a couple of sites. All of them offer different opinions and viewpoints. Yet none of them really explain the pheneomenon.

What do you all think?

Bexi

Yes I so want to know why we experience deja vu. Sometimes I have visited places, and swear I have been there before, exact same situation xx If anyone knows, please tell! And don't say it's something to do with the matrix please!!

coolguy2005

I think that we've been living through the same thing for ages! I think life repeats itself an infinite number of times(with some variations).

coolguy2005

I think that we've been living through the same thing for ages! I think life repeats itself an infinite number of times(with some variations).

redlady

Hey not a problem...anytime. Intersting subject - it seems our minds are tantalising little tricksters :p

redlady

Goodness - my triffling little deju vu incidences are nothing compared to that - it seems you have a case of deja vu ala reincarnation.

coolguy2005

A couple of days I experienced yet another Deja Vu. I was at school and I saw two people sitting on a couch. I swear I saw them before! Does anybody have any ideas/thoughts/theories as to why this might happen?

That day, after I experineced my deja vu, I went to a couple of sites. All of them offer different opinions and viewpoints. Yet none of them really explain the pheneomenon.

What do you all think?

coolguy2005

What do you all think?

Bexi

I wonder if theres a connection between your Deja vu and the fact that each post you submit comes up twice! everytime!!!??

Chechirom

that was one unexpected tangent I went on.....it made me forget completely about what was getting me down. First I looked into deja vu, then I went to past lives....then to reincarnation....then to Ramtha (AKA J.Z. Knight) then to Edgar Cayce...and then I back tracked and went into time traveling....then to special relativity......wow...I better stop. here is a tip....if you are ever down look up the meaning of life and explore cyberspace for a bit....it won't solve your problem, but it will make you feel a hell of a lot better by forgetting it.

Thanks RED. This tangent was brought to me by you!

redlady

Hey you're welcome...glad i could direct you away from your woes :wink: Mmmm...yeah, i'll take the credit :p