Deeply Disconnected

Bullied Anonymous

I stayed home today. Couldn't deal with the stress so I cried and told my mom I wasn't going to school. As much as I hate that school, its not a very comfortable feeling being at home ,either. Everytime I'm here, my mom always wants to get into a deep discussion of why we don't talk as much as the other kids in the house. There's nothing wrong with her. She's a good mother, I just feel restricted in the things I say and want to tell her. I'd love to bond if I didn't feel like she was going to judge me ,but I know her all too well to know that's not true. All she wants is for me to be able to confide anything in her ,but I just can't. I hate hurting her like that. I hate hurting everyone that I live with ,but I just can't talk to them. I feel so disconnected, its as if I'm living with strangers ,but its my own family. I don't know how I shut myself out this far.

rachel592

It can be really hard opening up about you're anxious feelings especially with people you are close to. Whenever my mom wants to talk to me about my anxiety and depression I just get upset and feel ashamed of it. Keep posting on this site though it really helps. :)

Bullied Anonymous

I'm being bullied extremely bad ,and there's no upside to it. The only thing I can do is keep going and finish.

Every once in a while, I just need a break from it. I actually need a perminant break ,but once every couple of weeks is all I can afford to miss.

Last edited:

lithium

Try to go through it...my senior year of high school was hell. My anxiety was to the roof, and my depression as well. But I pulled through,and I'm glad I made it through without having to run away. Just keep on pushing, you'll get through it.