De Ja Vu

Edon1987

Im realising now that my panic attacks where induced by fits o de ja vu, feeling like ive been in some place or done something before. Today it was going to my dads house and talking with him. its probably my overactive imagination but for some reason i saw that same exact seen before.

This scares me sometimes because my worst panic attacks end up with me losing my sences, i dont even realize whats going on half the time but my friends tell me im afraid that im stuck in a place that i cant get out of... and i felt that same way during my first attack.

I should probably go see a doctor about this when i can but for now all i can do is post what im figuring out here.

Tryin

De ja vu is scary. I keep having it together with that depersonalization crap. Sigh. Yeah, see a doc if you can, Edon. Hope it will get better.

Edon1987

lol @_@ yea it does suck.

Im 19 and looking for a job currently :? cant realy go see a doctor just yet. Fortunatly im incredibly smart... been working things out in my head bit by bit every day. My fears are just me realizing mortality unfortunatly... all this started happening right after i graduated high school and finished my first semester of college (cant do my second just yet)

nothing but time on my hands... no responsibilities, no structure at all in my life right now. thats the first thing i need to fix i think.

Tryin

hey edon, somehow i came back to this theread. wonder how you are battling. if you'd like to share (i guess i haven't seen you around for some time), go ahead.
:wink:

Hefalump

I get de ja vu i used to not know where i seen the situation before. but now i focused in on the de ja vu moments and i remember where i seen the situations before. When i sleep at night i have dreams of something then like 2 weeks later the exactly the same thing occurs in real life which occured in my dream. Only a few dreams re occur though in real life and i cant tell which one is gonna occur.

For example i had a dream of being on the london underground and everything was on fire and explosions and i was with my mates in the dream and remember seeing fire engines and ambulances. The next day turned on the tv and on the news the london underground had been bombed.

Ive had these experineces since the beginning of primary school. first noticed it when i had a feeling like i knew what my mates were gonna say only last like a few seconds and i go sorta dizzy.

MikeG

nothing but time on my hands... no responsibilities, no structure at all in my life right now. thats the first thing i need to fix i think.

This might not be what you need to fix FIRST. This might be why this is happening to you.

Panic attacks happen to the brightest smartest people in the world. The reason is we all read to deep into stuff.

For Example the War in Iraq. The average person will read the headlines and say to themselves "Oh that war is still going on?"

We think different. We think about the WHAT IFs of the war. And our minds start to think deeper into it.

This is why we allow our panic attacks to snowball into something bigger. We think about them to much. Thats our biggest enemy.

Now before you go off and do anything, I believe you should see a doctor for help. If you need to get free health ins. But getting the help now might help you get things back in order.

As for the Deja Vu. Have you noticed anything else that comes with it? ESP, feelings of other energies? Because i read that a certain part of your brain opens up and and your sences work over time. Its a pert we havent learned to use yet as humans. And when it does happen to us we get nervous over it because it seems unatural to us.