Dating people with SA

I wanted to know if you think a person with SA would get along better in a relationship with another person who also had SA...........or would this make things even worse?

I mean both SA guy n SA girl would probably relate to each other and possibly build a stronger bond with each other since they both fear crowds.....unless they fear talking with each other then that would suck

Ubersonic

There would be a better understanding of each other I suppose. Nobody is going to tell the other to "just get over it" or anything. However the situation seems unlikely because how would they hook up to begin with?

bulldog21083

I think it could work out, but imagine what the first date would be like. No one would talk. But over time I think it would be helpful since you both wouldn't like being out in crowds and socializing and stuff like that.

StuckGirl

I think it is best dating someone without matching issues. I did lots with my ex that I wouldn't have done if I was dating a person with SA

Rodox

Well the few girls I have been intimate with were trying really hard to get close to me,even this way I made really hard to them,I have little knowledge of approaching someone,in my situation I dont see how this could work since both persons would be avoiding each other.

Havocan

Maybe the two would actually get along quite fine if they both knew that the other has SA issues? Don't actually know, to be honest.

lettypagb

i knew some guy with sa , he would freak out with the eye contact , i'm not sure if he really had sa ,but he tod me he had panick attacks . lol , i'll be so happy if i ever find someone with sa.

Elad

Banned
I think someone needs to be the rock in a relationship, someone you can lean on to help you, and if you're both feeling the same.. how is it going to help you move forward?

me4me

I'm dating someone with SA and it's honestly the best relationship i've ever been in, he's totally amazing, understands when i'm being insecure or paranoid, i don't feel the need to explain myself constantly we just get each other so much...i'm lucky to have found him.

How did you meet this person, and how did you guys find out that you both had SA?